IT Pro Services is looking to hire services technicians asap; this job is an on-call temporary job. Approximately 5-10 hours a week. Services Technician performs the following main duties, in addition to other project assignments.
· Install wiring security cameras.
· Install and wired network equipment.
· TV installation, mounting, and wiring.
IT Services Technicians work both inside and outside to install, maintain, and wire equipment and services for our customers. The majority of our clients are residential.
What you’ll do as a Services technician:
- Install, rearrange, maintain, and remove customer premise wiring/cable and facilities.
- Analyze trouble conditions and determine work to be done.
- Work on telephone poles and ladders, indoors and outdoors at homes or businesses.
In addition to possessing STRONG communication skills, our services technicians must:
- Identify differences in wire and cable colors.
- Climb poles, climb ladders, and work aloft with hand tools.
- Lift and/or pull up to 120lbs.
- Work outside in all kinds of weather.
- Work in attics, basements, crawl spaces, maintenance holes and other similar places
- Use computers including hand-held models to update work status and check new assignments.
- Work mandatory overtime and holidays as service conditions require
- IT Pro Services will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
- Must be organized, and fish work must satisfy the client.
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid driver license with a minimum of 7 years driving experience, and an excellent driving record
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug test results