It’s not how much network security you can afford. It’s how much network insecurity could cost you.
If your network isn’t correctly configured, it could be vulnerable to hackers, identity thieves and other threats. That’s bad news for your business … and your customers. On top of this, the legal penalties for a security breach (that could have been prevented) are colossal, and the powers that be are typically unforgiving.
At We, we use state-of-the-art security techniques to keep the ‘bad guys’ out, while providing authorized personnel access to important files and applications.
Every organization’s needs are different and hackers are always adapting their techniques, so we are extremely serious about staying up to date with the latest network security tools, threats and industry developments.
We’ll put a comprehensive security plan in place and recommend the right technology tools and services to safeguard your network, including:
· IT Security Consulting: from firewall installation to intrusion detection services, our certified consultants will ensure your network resources are safe.
· We Network Security Assessment: We’ll conduct an affordable but very sophisticated on-site analysis of your network’s vulnerability to hackers, viruses and other threats. Our report will include findings on any discovered security vulnerabilities, risks and implications, and recommendations for technical solutions, specific software, tools and implementation steps.
· Virtual Private Network (VPN): our security experts will create and install secure-access Internet and network connections for your branch offices, traveling staff and telecommuters.
· Firewall Installation: we will install and configure a secure SonicWALL or Cisco firewall to create a secure barrier between your organization’s network and the Internet.
· Managed Security Service: for the highest level of security, we can provide proactive, continuous monitoring of your network’s firewall devices